By placing your order, you must have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. The order procedure is the following:
1. You send us all the necessary information (depending on the document you want to order). We receive and process your order and give you payment information.
2. You pay 50% upfront money as prepayment depending on the document(s) producing.
3. We start to produce your document(s). Time constraints are 2-7 days (depending on your order).
4. We send you scan/photos of your ready-made document(s). You check all the details and give us confirmation.
5. You send us the rest of full amount and your delivery address. You will receive your document(s) in several days via UPS, FedEx or DH.
United State of America
$5000 to $6500
Priority Shipping with Local Logistics, EMS,USPS , UPS , FedEx & TNT, Signed For 1st Class Delivery. Fully track-able.
- Delivery Time
- All our orders will get dispatched within 24 – 72 hours at most after payment is received;
Once the orders is dispatched we provide you the tracking number to trace order’s movement;
- For US nationwide, We deliver through all 50 states. All national orders should arrive in 48 hrs from our experience.
Orders within Canada,Europe,UK & UAE are usually delivered within 3 to 4 business days.
- All parcels are dispatched in secure, discreet and unbranded packaging.
- Please note that as per our Terms and Conditions it is your responsibility to know your local laws and customs regulations,but in 99% of cases there are absolutely no delivery problems for orders.
- Please contact us if your item has not been delivered within 5 working days within the USA, or 7 working days for the rest of the world and we will see into it. Please include your order ID and tracking number in your message to us.
- Returns & Replacements
- In the unlikely event that you receive the wrong order or shipment does not meet your expectation, simply notify us so we can arrange an exchange. This will be processed as soon as we have received and checked the incorrect order. Due to the nature of the business, Once your order has left our facility you will not qualify for any refund or return, so please bear in mind that all sales are FINAL. You have from the time of purchase to the time of dispatch to cancel or amend your order. A 10% surcharge will apply to any cancellation.
- International Transactions
- When making a purchase on our site the transaction might be international. As some credit and debit cards are set up for domestic use only, this may result in the payment being declined or charged back. To rectify this issue,We have amended alot of payment options.
We accept following payment method:
1. Western Union (westernunion.com)
Western Union is a global leader in money transfer and message services, with a history of pioneering service dating back more than 150 years. Western Union continues today to help consumers and businesses transfer money or make payments using money orders and other electronic systems. Consumers can quickly and easily transfer money to more than 170,000 Western Union Agent locations in over 190 countries worldwide – the largest network of its kind. Western Union also markets more than one quarter billion money orders every year. With about $3 billion in revenue, Western Union remains an industry leader with an eye toward providing fast and reliable money and messaging services. Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States citizens can pay online using a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
2. MoneyGram (www.moneygram.com)
MoneyGram is a global leader in international money transfers and Travelers Express is the largest processor of money orders in the U.S. Together we are two trusted names making up MoneyGram International, Inc. We have helped people and businesses by providing affordable, reliable and convenient payment services since 1940.
3. Bitcoin (www.LocalBitcoins.com)
Bitcoin is an anonymous decentralized digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. It’s the first practical implementation of a cryptocurrency, a form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and management, rather than relying on central authorities.